Setup your MetaMask to see the LTT
To display your LTT in your Metamask wallet, select "import Token" as explained in this video
Automatically add the Token to Metamask:
- Reach the website coinmarketcap
- Click on the MetaMask symbol next to the contract.
- Select import a token
Manually "Import the LTT token" to Metamask:
- Open Metamask,
- Choose the Binance Smart Chain blockchain
Step 1: Open MetaMask Browser Extension
Open the MetaMask browser extension by pressing the MetaMask icon on the top right-hand side of your screen.
Step 2: Click Add Network
After logging into your MetaMask account, visit the network selection menu on the upper left side of your screen.
If it's your first time switching networks, you'll see that you're on the Ethereum Mainnet. To add a new network, click it to access a drop-down menu and hit the "Add Network” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 3a: Select BNB Smart Chain
You can add BNB Smart Chain from the list of popular networks by clicking "Add", and approving the request once it pops up.
Step 3b: Enter BSC Details Manually
You can also select the option to add a network manually.
After clicking the “Add a network manually” link above, a new window will open.
Enter the BNB address below into their relevant fields:
Network Name – Smart Chain
New RPC URL - https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Chain ID – 56
Currency Symbol – BNB
Block Explorer URL (Optional) - https://bscscan.com
Tip: To eliminate typing errors, you can copy and pase the above details into their respective fields.
Step 4: Click the “Save” Button
After filling in the fields accordingly, the “Save” tab on the bottom of your screen turns blue. Press it to add Binance Smart Chain to your MetaMask wallet.
You will realize that your mainnet network has turned into “Smart Chain.”
- Click on "Import tokens"
- Fill the following form with the corresponding information as visible on this image:
- Token contract Address: 0x71e72DdE4152D274afD1F2DB43531Ed9E44A78Fa
- Token symbol: LTT
- Token decimal numbers: 9
- Click on "Add custom token"
Setup your Trust Wallet to see the LTT
To display your LTT inside the Trust Wallet, please follow the video guide
Manually add the Token to Metamask:
- Go to cryptocurrency
- Add a custom token.
- Enter the following contract address:
- Decimal numbers: 9
- Select the Binance Smart Chain network, and select ‘’Done’’.
Withdraw any assets:
- Connect into your own LordToken Account: https://lordtoken.com
- Reach the “Wallet” Page to see your balance : https://exchange.lordtoken.com/usercenter/wallet/balances
- Select the token you want to withdraw and click on Withdraw
- If not choice: Simply provide your deposit address
- If several choices are available, please select the blockchain corresponding to the one you wish to receive your assets.
Note the LTT is on the Binance Smart Chain (BEP 20)